Crocs is the winner.
Why I think so, and why you should too
I prefer CROCS to AMOJI because of the following reasons:
Crocs is a lot attractive than Amoji
There are a lot of beautiful designs you can find in the Crocs brand that you would not fond in the Amoji brand.
Crocs are very attractive and classic in design when compared to the Amoji brand of clogs and plastic shoes. This is one of the reasons why I prefer Crocs to Amoji.
Crocs make my feet and toes more comfortable than the Amoji brand of clogs
Crocs have a wider toe box than Amoji clogs and plastic shoes. This makes it suitable for my toes. I am more comfortable in my Crocs than Amoji.
Crocs have a softer insole than Amoji
This makes standing for long comfortable. I feel at home in my Crocs than Amoji. The insole makes my feet like standing on a soft feathered pillow. This is another reason why I prefer my Crocs clog.
These are the three main reasons why I prefer Crocs to Amoji.
Amoji is a good brand of clogs and it has varieties of clogs for different purposes.
You should know though, that the best alternative to Crocs is the Amoji brand and this is why I have both of these clogs. However, I prefer my Crocs every time.
Is the Amoji brand as good as Crocs
Even though I prefer Crocs to Amoji, it does not mean that Amoji is not a good brand of clog/footwear to wear as an individual.
Amoji is not a good as Crocs because it does not have enhanced arch support like the Crocs.
For example, the AMOJI garden clog has a flat sole, unlike the CROCS classic clog which has a contoured sole that makes it farther from the floor and also prevents your feet and toes from having close contact with the ground.
This is not as true when it comes to certain Amoji clogs. For everyone with flat feet, Amoji might be a little bit uncomfortable because of the low arch support it has. This is a reason why Amoji might not be as good as Crocs.
However, apart from these features, Amoji gives the same benefit as Crocs would give whenever you wear it. Amoji is lightweight, durable, and comfortable to wear just like Crocs. Apart from the low arch support, there is no other reason why Amoji is not as good as Crocs.
Check out Crocs Literide Fake vs Original.
Similarities between Amoji and Crocs
|1||Material||It is made of croslite foam material||It is made of croslite foam material|
|2||Sole quality||It has a rubber sole||It has a rubber sole|
|3||Design||It has the same pattern of clogs as Crocs||It has the same pattern of clogs as Amoji|
Amoji and Crocs are made of similar materials. Crocs are made of croslite foam material and this is the same with Amoji as well. Croslite foam material is a closed-cell resin material that makes shoes lightweight and durable.
The croslite foam material is a good material that makes shoes of good and high quality. This material makes Crocs and Amoji such an amazing and comfortable brand of shoes that can be used by anyone.
The following features are found in both Amoji and Crocs because of their material make-up:
- Croslite material makes shoes lightweight and this can be found in Crocs and Amoji brands of clogs and plastic shoes. Crocs are extremely lightweight because of the croslite foam material. This is the same as Amoji. When I got the two clogs, I couldnâ€™t differentiate between them because of how identical they are in weight measurement.
- Croslite material is very durable. Crocs and Amoji are very durable and can last for years. This is because of the croslite material that is used in producing them. These amazing brands of clogs produce the best lasting shoes you can ever find in the market. I have been using my CROCS classic clog for 4 years now and it has not shown any sign of wear and tear. This is the same with Amoji because of the croslite material used in producing them.
- Croslite material is odor-resistant. Crocs and Amoji do not make your feet and toes stink as a result of heat. This is mainly caused because it is water-resistant and dries quickly when you use it in a water-clogged area or during rainy seasons.
- Croslite material has anti-bacteria and anti-fungal properties. Crocs is one of the most recommended shoes for those with diabetic conditions. Furthermore, it is one of the most recommended shoes for those with other foot conditions. This is because of the croslite material. This is also true for Amoji brand of clogs as well.
These are the identical features you would find in both Crocs and Amoji because of the material used in producing them.
Amoji and Crocs have rubber soles. This is also an identical feature you would find in both of these brands of clogs. Rubber soles are water-resistant and slip-resistant.
This makes both of these amazing clogs stable and required if you are going to be walking on slippery floors and grounds. Rubber soles are also lightweight and make walking around easy and comfortable.
This is also an identical feature that can be found in both Crocs and Amoji brands. The rubber sole is also durable and can last long. Both Crocs and Amoji brands of clog can last for years because of the sole quality.
Take a look at the pictures below and let us discuss the similarities between both of these amazing brands of clog.
Looking at these two clogs, it is obvious that they both look alike in shape. Both of these amazing clogs have a crocodile shape. I have been approached by someone who called my Amoji unisex classic clog.
Crocs made this type of clog popular and this is why the first name that comes to your mind whenever you see a shoe with this kind of shape is Crocs. However, the closest to Crocs when it comes to such amazing shape is Amoji.
Furthermore, both of these brands have holes on top which allows air to pass through for breathability and comfort. This is also another similarity between the two brands.
These brands of clog have adjustable straps for a secured fit.
Also check out Crocs Vs Dawgs: Comparison
Differences between Amooji and Crocs
There are certain differences between Crocs and Amoji which makes them distinct. I would briefly talk about these differences.
|1||Cost||Amoji is cheaper than Crocs||Crocs is more expensive than Amoji|
|2||Product variation||It has mostly casual products||It has a mixture of casual and corporate products|
|3||Design||It has more holes than Crocs
It has a flat sole
|It has lesser holes than Amoji
The sole is contoured
Amoji is cheaper than Crocs and this is what gives Amoji a competitive edge over Crocs. Since both of these Crocs has great amazing qualities which are similar, the price is a major difference between them.
I would give some examples below.
- AMOJI unisex clog costs $25.99 while a typical CROCS unisex clog costs $45.99. This is a major difference of $20.
- AMOJI winter clog with liner costs $24.99 while a typical CROCS winter clog with liner costs $42.95. This is a major difference of $17.96.
This is a major difference between Crocs and Amoji. Crocs is expensive than Amoji clogs. This is what attracted me to Amoji clogs. Amoji is very affordable for anyone looking for an affordable clog.
When compared to Crocs, Amoji is cheap and full of amazing qualities that are similar to Crocs.
Crocs has a lot of products ranging from corporate shoes to casual shoes. However, when compared to Amoji, there are a lot of differences.
Amoji has more casual products than Crocs. Let us take a look at this difference.
- Amoji has garden clogs, but Crocs do not have. An example of the garden clog produced by Amoji brand is the AMOJI garden clog slippers.
- Amoji has Chelsea boots while Crocs do not have Chelsea boots. An example of the Chelsea boots which Amoji brand produces is the AMOJI waterproof Chelsea boots for men.
- Amoji has rain boots for kids while Crocs do not have such product for kids. The AMOJI kids lining boots is one example of such products made by Amoji.
These are some of the products made by Crocs that cannot be found in Amoji
Crocs produce loafers while Amoji does not. The CROCS Santa Cruz loafers is an amazing brand of loafers which is made by Crocs.
Crocs makes corporate shoes while Amoji does not have corporate shoes.
Crocs makes other casual shoes like sneakers. An example of this type of shoe is the CROCS literide sneakers.
Let us take a look at the pictures below in order to ascertain the differences between Crocs and Amoji.
Crocs have 13 holes on top of the foot cover. However, when you look at the holes on the foot cover of Amoji, you would find more holes than Crocs. Amoji has 14 holes on top of the foot cover.
Crocs has a contoured sole while Amoji has a flat sole. This is another difference between Crocs and Amoji. Crocs has enhanced arch support than Amoji. From my experience, this is why I prefer Crocs to Amoji. Furthermore, the design of the sole is different. Amoji has higher traction than Crocs in the design.
Furthermore, the word Amoji is written at the right-hand side of the foot cover while the word Crocs is not written on the foot cover of Crocs clog.
On the adjustable strap, the brand name Crocs is imprinted while Amoji clog does not have such a design on its adjustable strap. Also, both adjustable strap has their logo designs on it.
The logo designs are different and this is one way to tell the differences between these two brands.
Also, check out Joybees vs Crocs: Differences & Similarities
Can Amoji Replace Crocs?
Amoji is the best alternative to Crocs.
Amoji has been said by some people to be far better than Crocs (which I disagree with). The following reasons are why Amoji clogs are the best alternative to Crocs slogs.
- Amoji is super-lightweight because of the croslite foam material used in producing it. This is exactly the same with Crocs and even more than Crocs. A lot of people have affirmed that Amoji is lighter than Crocs at a minimal level. This could be a good factor to consider Amoji as the best alternative to Crocs.
- Amoji is made of croslite foam which makes it durable. If you are looking for a clog that has the capacity to last for years just like Crocs, then the Amoji clog is the best for you. The material used in producing Amoji clogs is the same material used in producing Crocs clogs. This simply means that you would get the same quality from both.
- Amoji has the same crocodile shape as Crocs. I have been approached by a lot of people who referred to my Amoji as Crocs. This tells you how similar and identical they are. They come in exact shape. Apart from the design which is a distinctive feature, both clogs look alike in shape.
- Amoji has a breathable feature just like Crocs. The 14 holes (or more) on top of Amoji clogs allow air to pass through and blow on your feet and toes which makes the clog comfortable to be on your feet all day. This is the same as Crocs. Crocs has 13 holes which also allows air to blow on your feet and toes for comfort.
This page may contain affiliate links.
To support the content and the knowledge I share here, I earn from qualifying purchases from Amazon at no extra cost to you.