It’s been a long day! You are tired, or just feeling lazy. Or you are in a hurry and you want to pull off your exotic boots.
Boots can be annoyingly difficult to pull off, so the best device for that task is using a boot jack.
With a boot jack, you don’t have to use your hands anymore or stress your waist when you bend over to remove them.
Our Top Picks
- Best for Leather coated grip: Ariat Unisex Boot Jack
- Best to withstand heavy usage: Pluvios Cowboy Boot Boot Jack
- Best for being washable and waterproof: 2 Park Sturdy Boot Jack
- Best for not scuffing or damaging boot leather: Boot Hunter Boot Jack
- Best for being suitable with different shoes and boot sizes/shapes: Jobsite Premium Boot Jack
- Best for firm ridges and providing friction: Koolynho Unisex Boot Jack
- Best for being comfortable to use: M & F Western Unisex Boot Jack
- Best for high-quality wood material: U/D Men’s Cowboy Boot Boot Jack
- Best for being portable and lightweight: Wooden Pine Boot Jack
- Best for scrapping off the mud from the sides and sole of boots: Uhiagree Boot Jack with Side Brushes
My top 10 picks for the best exotic boots boot jacks – Reviewed
Ariat Unisex Boot Jack (Brown/Black one size)
The Ariat Boot Jack is made with a wooden bar, giving it a unique rustic look. It is strong enough to last for as many years as your exotic boot can.
The jack allows you to keep the best set of spurs on your exotic boots while keeping boot removals a breeze of a task.
On muddy days, the Ariat Boot Jack will easily pull off your exotic boots, still leaving your hands mud-free. If you want your guest to thank you, then go for it!
- Made of Hard Stained Wood
- Leather coated grip
- Brand: Ariat
- Model: Ariat the Unisex Boot Jack Brown/Black One Size
- Very durable
- Fits all size/shapes of heel
- Easy to clean
- Pull off boots with ease and comfort
- The coated the leather is norm real leather
- Vulnerable to termites
Pluvios – Boot Jack Cowboy Boot Removal
The Pluvios Boot Jack is suitable for all kinds of boots. Exotic boots, work shoes, muck boots, heavy-duty boots, etc. Pulling exotic boots just got easier with the Pluvios boot jack.
It is designed to withstand heavy usage, being constructed from premium heavy-duty plastic that doesn’t warp or bend.
Pluvios is 100% waterproof and very portable for travel too!
- Made of Heavy Duty Plastic
- Ridges on flat area
- Firm Rubber Grip
- Variety in Sizes
- Brand: Pluvios
- Model: Pluvios Boot Jack Cowboy Boot Remover – Extra Grip
- Easy to use boot remover
- Suitable for all kinds of boots
- Highly Durable
- Lightweight and Portable
- Always removes case mud.
- Boot can get stuck in the group
2 Pack Sturdy Boot Jack
2 Pack Sturdy Boot Jack comes with a non-staining runner grip and removes mud from exotic cowboy, wader, and work boots.
They are great for exotic boots. Under the U-Shaped mouth of the 2 Park Study, there is a composite core reinforcement. This makes the boot jack highly durable.
It is also designed to fit different sizes and shapes of boot heels. Also, Sturdy is very easy to clean. After removing all the mud on your exotic boot, the 2 Pack Sturdy would get muddy too.
Thankfully, you just have to use a hose to rinse it down, heck, it’s waterproof!
- Reinforced construction
- Ridges on flat area
- Brand: BOTH WINNERS
- Model: 2 Park Sturdy Boot Jack with Non-Staining Rubber Grip
- Rubber grip does not stain or scuffle boot leather
- Washable and waterproof
- Designed to use for various kinds of boots and shoes
- Superior Materials.
- Might not handle heavyweight
Boot Hunter Puller Jack
Boot Hunter Jack is highly suitable for people with back pains, who cannot bend over easily. The Boot Hunter inlay grip, which comes in any color too, is great for tight exotic boots.
Also, the colored grips are leather friendly for your boots, it does not stain the exotic leather of your boot. Also,o it fits various sizes and shapes of boot heels.
Buy two to keep at your front and back door respectively, if you want you and your guest to thank you!
- Tight grip
- Ridges on a flat area
- Comes in different colors
- Brand: Southwestern Equine
- Model: Boot Hunter – Boot puller jack (orange grip)
- It does not scuff or wear out
- Grip does not scuffle boot leather
- Ridges provide friction
- Removes mud cakes from heel
- Can scratch the floor while in use
Jobsite Premium Boot Puller
This boot jack is recognized as the Amazon’s Choice for boot remover for cowboy boots”. It removes all sizes of exotic boots and your regular shows with super ease.
The material is made of heavy-duty plastic. It is waterproof and UV resistant too. With its strong grip, you can easily peel off that boot from your feet without bending over one bit.
And also, on Amazon, you get a refund(100% Manufacturers Money Back Guarantee), in case you don’t like what you see. A must-use!
- Made of Heavy-duty plastic
- Wider grip opening
- Rubber grip inlay
- Brand: FootMatters
- Model: Jobsite Premium Boot Puller-Rubber Grip Inlay
- Suitable for all kinds of boots and shoes
- It is water-resistant
- UV resistant
- Does not scratch or scrape boot leather
- Removes boot with ease
- Can slide off the foot while in use
Koolynho Unisex Boot Jack
The Koolynho Unisex Boot Jack is designed to support steadiness as your shoes and exotic boots easily slide off your foot. The boot jack features raised ridges for more stability and durability.
The U-shaped mouth is designed to fit all lines of boot size. Also, the only grip does not damage, discolor or scuffle your exotic boots during removals.
The ridges on the puller scrape off mud and dirt.
- Raised ridges
- Boot friendly grip
- Perfect structural design
- Brand: Koolynho
- Model: Koolynho Unisex Boot Jack shoehorn, Black One Size
- Does not scoff or scratch leather
- Does not discolor boot
- Inlay grip is suitable for all kinds of boot heels
- Nonslippery surface
M & F Western Jack Mill
This might not be the prettiest or fanciest book jack, but it is the best functioning one.
It is very easy to use and suitable for multiple heel sizes/shapes.
It is made of a high-quality stained wooden base with soft faux suede on the mouth that prevents scuffing.
Also, the leather pads on the top and bottom provide maximum friction
- Made with Stained Wood Base
- Soft faux suede grip
- Leather Pad on top and bottom
- Brand: MF Western
- Model: M & F Western Unisex Stained Wood Wright Boot Jack Multi One Size
- Leather pad on top provides friction
- Very easy to use
- The soft suede on the grip prevents scuffing and scratching
- Not so pretty design
- Looks Local
U/D Men’s Cowboy Boots Jack
This unique’s boot jack is one of the sturdiest wooden boot jacks made with premium quality wooden material, the boot back is designed to be extremely durable and can last for years.
The upgraded mouth opening will fit your exotic boot and all other kinds of boots, both cowboy boots, it removes your boots and shoes with ease.
Also, with the leather-coated grip, the UD men’s cowboy boot jack will not scuff or stain the point of contact while removing your exotic boots
- Thick premium quality wood
- Neat finishing
- Coated grip
- Brand: U/D
- Model: U/D Men’s Cowboy Boot Jack Xx-Narrow
- Designed with high strength wood to make it durable
- Sturdy in nature
- Wood does not split or break
- Coated grip makes it leather friendly
- Suitable for all other kinds of boot
- Prone to termites because it’s wood
Wooden Pine Boot Jack, Boot, and Shoe Puller
This uniquely designed boot jack, 11.8*4.3*3.15inch in size, will help you take off your exotic boot faster. It is suitable for all kinds of boots and shoes, like exotic boots, work boots, and fashion boots.
The leather-coated mouth is guaranteed to protect the exotic leather of your shoes, and you don’t have to worry about slipping as the leather on the wooden pine provides maximum friction.
- Made of Pine Heart Wood
- The unique shape and smooth lines
- Leather on the top
- Coated grip
- Brand: Cocomia
- Model: Wood Pine Boot Jack, Boot, and Shoe Puller
- The boot jack is lightweight and portable
- Suitable for travel
- Coated grip does not scuff boot leather
- Protects your boot from wear and tear
- Can break easily
Uhigree Boot Jack, Boot puller
The Uhaigree Boot Jack could be the most iconic boot jack on our list. Made of heavy-duty plastic, it was designed for strength and durability.
Because of the puller wide opening, the boot jack is also suitable for various kinds of boots and shoes, like sneakers.
The most unique feature of this boot jack is that, unlike others, it comes with a side brush for efficiently scraping mud off your boot sides.
The wide space ridges at the top make the boot jack sturdy and stable to stand on while removing mud from the sole of your boots.
- Made of heavy-duty plastic materials
- Comes with side brushes
- Have wider opening
- Brand: UHIAGREE
- Model: Uhiagree Boot Jack with Side Brush
- The grip is designed to fit all kinds of boots and shoes
- Side brush makes it easy to clean off the mud from the boot sides
- The unique ridges provide friction
- Durable materials
- Washable and waterproof
- Removes boots too easily
What To Look Out For in a Boot Jack
When shopping for a Boot Jack there are various key features you should look out for:
Why would you even want to buy something that won’t last long? When shopping for a boot jack, you should go for the ones made with durable materials.
Boot jacks like Jobsite, Boot Hunter, 2 pack sturdy, etc. are made of durable heavy-duty plastic which makes them difficult to bend or break.
And Boot jacks like Ariat, U/D, and M & F Western are made from premium wood materials like hard-stained wood.
To use a boot jack you have to put one leg on the flat area while the other is on the grip. If there is no friction with the Boot Jack, it can easily slip off your legs.
That’s why the best boot jacks like Koolynho Unisex, Jobsite, Boot Hunter, etc, have ridges on the flat area, to prevent your leg from slipping.
Other boot jacks like the Ariat and M&F Western have leather padding on the flat area at the top.
Leather Friendly Grip
Since the heels of your boot are what you put on the grip, you’ll want to make sure the grip will not scuff, scratch, or color your boot leather.
The best boot jacks have leather coated grips and other smooth rubber grips this prevent your boots from wear and tear.
Boot jacks are great for protecting you when you remove your exotic boots and shoes.
They protect your hands from mud, your shoes from scuffs, and your waist from pain.
I hope with this comprehensive, that you are able to find which boot fits you best.
This page may contain affiliate links.
To support the content and the knowledge I share here, I earn from qualifying purchases from Amazon at no extra cost to you.